What are shipping times & costs?
- Complimentary UK shipping
- Please Click here for our Shipping & Returns Policy and further information on shipping methods and times
What payment methods can i use?
We accept the following payment methods:
- Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, JCB, Visa Electron.
- We offer a Fast Checkout option, allowing you to securely save your credit card details so that you don't have to re-enter them for future purchases.
- PayPal: Shop easily online without having to enter your credit card details on the website.Your account will be charged once the order is completed. To register for a PayPal account, visit the website paypal.com.
Are your products VAT & capital gains tax free?
What is your exchanges, returns and refunds policy?
For products bought online or over the phone you have a legal right to change your mind and cancel the contract within a 14 day period, except for:
What are graded/certified gold coins?
Do you buy back gold?
Yes, we do! Please click here to be redirected to our SELL page, alternatively Please contact us on 0800-107-5135 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you send gold coins directly to me?
Yes. Every gold coin we sell is sent directly and securely to the customer via insured, signed and tracked delivery. Alternatively, we can arrange storage solutions for gold coins if this is required. Please see Sections 1 and 2 of our Shipping & Returns Policy. for details, and contact us on 0800-107-5135 or by email to email@example.com if you need any further information.
How do i store vintage wine?
All vintage wine that we sell is stored securely in bond. If you do not already have a bonded warehouse account, we can assist you in setting this up. Once you have your own account set up, we will be able to transfer your wine over. For further information, please click here.
How do i store my art?
Can you source items for me?
Does BSC guarantee the value of items listed on its website?
Does BSC guarantee any profit/return on the items listed?